Please complete the contract form below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The client shall reserve the time and date of services by paying a non-refundable, non-transferable 200kn retainer and digitally signing this contract. No session is reserved until the contract and retainer are received.
1. The client has taken the time to review samples of the photographer's work to make sure that her style of photography and editing is a good fit (these can be seen at or facebook.com/ivaizaobjektiva).
2. The photographer should not be held responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the clients' failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation. During the portrait session the photographer will interact with children in order to get their attention and keep them relaxed and entertained but can not be held responsible for undesired child mannerisms not limited to things such as: type of smile, crying, shyness, grumpy, non-cooperation, or refusal to take photos. In case the photographer cancels the session due to non cooperation the deposit is non refundable. Should the client decide to repeat the session, they can do so within 14 days of their session.
3. The photographer shall own the copyright of all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions for, including but not limited to, marketing materials, portfolio entries, editorial submissions and use, or for display within or on the photographer’s website and/or studio.
4. All photographic materials shall be the exclusive property of the photographer. Clients are given a release to make personal copies of chosen images from the gallery. The client understands the images cannot be used for profit or advertising . Please credit IzaObjektiva when posting images online (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) Images must not be altered in any way, including adding filters, frames or text.
5. The client agrees to pay the 200kn deposit at the time of booking to secure their appointed date and time. This is a non-refundable retainer that goes towards your package fee. The remaining balance is due before your online gallery is ready for viewing. Preview images will not be available until the session fee has been paid in full. All fees must be paid via bank transfer.
6. Within two weeks after the session the digital images will be ready and available for the client in a private, password protected online gallery. The photographer holds the right to choose and edit the photographs given to client. All the printed materials are usually ready within 4 weeks from the ordering date. Order by 7th December at the latest to receive your prints by 24th December. Private galleries are erased after 60 days.
7. Should the client need to cancel the session, notice must be given at least 24 hours before the Photographer's services are required. The deposit paid is non-refundable, however, it may be applied to a new session date to be booked within 60 days. The Photographer can't guarantee that the Christmas sessions will be available so the Client agrees to use this deposit against other available sessions (check regular pricelist). Should the client fail to give 24 hours notice, or decide to cancel the shoot completely, the retainer fees are non refundable. The photographer reserves the right to reschedule due to illness, weather, equipment malfunction, or other circumstances beyond their control.
8. The client understands that images are edited at the photographer’s discretion, and delivered images may not include all images shot. The photographer reserves the creative rights to edit and release only those images deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the photographer’s artistic standards. Edited images are selected by the photographer in jpeg format. No RAW files will ever be provided.
9. The photographer takes the utmost care with respect to the exposure, retouching, and transportation of digital captures. However, in the unlikely event that all the originals are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed within or beyond photographer’s control, photographer’s liability is limited to the refund of all payments received, or a reshoot can be scheduled at no additional cost.
10. The photographer is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for all minors and for themselves and release the photographer from any claims against the person and their business.
11. Monitors used by the photographer have been calibrated to meet printing standards, thus colour changes may occur when images are viewed on non-calibrated monitors. Also note that images viewed in non-professional editing programs may appear less sharp than if viewed using a professional program. In order for printed images to meet the quality of the original digital files, they must be printed on high-quality photographic paper or on other professional photographic mediums, and done so by a professional lab.
12. The client acknowledges they are the parent and/or legal guardian of any minors participating in the photo session.
Your electronic signature
This electronic signature is legally binding
I have read and accepted terms and conditions
Your content has been submitted
An error occurred. Try again later