TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The client has taken the time to review samples of the photographer's work to make sure that her style of photography and editing is a good fit (these can be seen at www.izaobjektiva.hr or facebook.com/ivaizaobjektiva).
2. The photographer should not be held responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the clients' failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation. During the portrait session the photographer will interact with children in order to get their attention and keep them relaxed and entertained but can not be held responsible for undesired child mannerisms not limited to things such as: type of smile, crying, shyness, grumpy, non-cooperation, or refusal to take photos. In case the photographer cancels the session due to non cooperation the deposit is non refundable. Should the client decide to repeat the session, they can do so within 60 days without having to pay the deposit again.
3. The photographer shall own the copyright of all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions for, including but not limited to, marketing materials, portfolio entries, editorial submissions and use, or for display within or on the photographer’s website and/or studio.
4. All photographic materials shall be the exclusive property of the photographer. Clients are given a release to make personal copies of chosen images from the gallery. The client understands the images cannot be used for profit or advertising . I would appreciate if you could credit IzaObjektiva when posting images online (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
5. Preview images will not be available until the session fee has been paid in full. All fees must be paid via bank transfer.
6. Within four weeks after the session the digital images will be ready and available for the client in a private, password protected online gallery. The client agrees not to duplicate or record this copyrighted gallery. These images will be low resolution and watermarked for the purposes of viewing and selection. Once the client has chosen the digital images depending on the selected package, the fully edited high resolution files will be available for download in the client's gallery. Additional digital photos can be purchased for 100kn / 13€ per photo. All the printed materials are usually ready within 4 weeks from the ordering date. Private galleries are erased after 60 days.
7. Should the client need to cancel the session, notice must be given at least 24 hours before the Photographer's services are required. The deposit paid is non-refundable, however, it may be applied to a new session date to be booked within 60 days. Should the client fail to give 24 hours notice, or decide to cancel the shoot completely, the retainer fees are non refundable. The photographer reserves the right to reschedule due to illness, weather, equipment malfunction, or other circumstances beyond their control. Rescheduling due to weather is at the sole discretion of the photographer. This decision may be made in advance or on the day of the session, depending on the weather condition. This will be without penalty to the client and will be rescheduled at no additional charge.
8. The client understands that images are edited at the photographer’s discretion, and delivered images may not include all images shot. The photographer reserves the creative rights to edit and release only those images deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the photographer’s artistic standards. Edited images are selected by the photographer in jpeg format. No RAW files will ever be provided.
9. The photographer takes the utmost care with respect to the exposure, retouching, and transportation of digital captures. However, in the unlikely event that all the originals are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed within or beyond photographer’s control, photographer’s liability is limited to the refund of all payments received, or a reshoot can be scheduled at no additional cost.
10. The photographer is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for all minors and for themselves and release the photographer from any claims against the person and their business.
11. Monitors used by the photographer have been calibrated to meet printing standards, thus colour changes may occur when images are viewed on non-calibrated monitors. Also note that images viewed in non-professional editing programs may appear less sharp than if viewed using a professional program. In order for printed images to meet the quality of the original digital files, they must be printed on high-quality photographic paper or on other professional photographic mediums, and done so by a professional lab.
12. The client acknowledges they are the parent and/or legal guardian of any minors participating in the photo session.